No Bake Peanut Butter Protein Fudge
- Baking Tray
- 110 g Butter
- 125 g Smooth Peanut Butter Choose a organic version if possible for less sugar.
- 60 g Vanilla Protein Powder
- 28 g Cream Cheese
- 70 g Truvia Alternatively, you can pick any sugar free sweetener.
- Microwave the butter and peanut butter for a minute or two, until softened.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl and stir in the cream cheese, followed by protein powder and sweetener. Mix thoroughly.
- Line the mixture over an 18 cm dish, and freeze for 1-2 hours. Cut into rectangular bars and serve.
All Access Membership for £19.99
Band Workouts, Keto Cookbooks, Custom Meal Plans, Bulletproof Habits….And It Doesn’t Stop There.