No Bake Peanut Butter Protein Fudge
Don’t go thinking that low carb diets are devoid of all flavour. Sure, sticking to eggs, meat, veg, and olive oil may start to grind on you. But those are just the most basic of options. There’s plenty more out there that might actually strike a taste bud or two. These aren’t cheat meals, they just happen to be extra tasty. Recipes don’t get much easier than this, it’s simply a matter of getting the ingredients in a tray and letting them set.
- Baking Tray
- 110 g Butter
- 125 g Smooth Peanut Butter Choose a organic version if possible for less sugar.
- 60 g Vanilla Protein Powder
- 28 g Cream Cheese
- 70 g Truvia Alternatively, you can pick any sugar free sweetener.
- Microwave the butter and peanut butter for a minute or two, until softened.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl and stir in the cream cheese, followed by protein powder and sweetener. Mix thoroughly.
- Line the mixture over an 18 cm dish, and freeze for 1-2 hours. Cut into rectangular bars and serve.
Per Serving Protein - 8g Fat - 18g Carbs - 5g
get your home training fix
Band Workouts, Fasting Recipes, Bulletproof Habits....And More. Don't Wait For This To Blow Over.
Carnivore Diet Coach And Personal Trainer