Keto Protein Brownies
This brownie recipe might be my favourite, but I can never really tell, I've tried so many. I’d describe the taste, but I can’t get past chocolatey. It became ridiculously easy once I got the measurements right.The diet doesn’t have to be seven months in solitary confinement with dry chicken and gruel. The secret’s to last the distance, and the best way is by finding a meal or two that you can actually stomach and maybe even look forward to. Happy hunting!
- Cast Iron Skillet
- 80 g Butter
- 50 g Truvia
- 40 g Cocoa Powder
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Salt
- 60 g Chocolate Protein Powder
- 25 g Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 30 g Walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 175c, and melt the butter in a pan. Dissolve the sugar in the butter.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl and add the other ingredients one by one, mixing each time.
- Set the batter in a 6 inch skillet, and bake for 30 minutes. The top should be set, but slightly jiggly. It will cook further as it cools.
- You can score your tastebuds some extra points by topping the brownies with greek yogurt. Yum!
Per Serving Protein - 16g Fat - 31g Net Carbs - 4g
get your home training fix
Band Workouts, Fasting Recipes, Bulletproof Habits....And More. Don't Wait For This To Blow Over.
Carnivore Diet Coach And Personal Trainer