Keto Protein Brownies
- Cast Iron Skillet
- 80 g Butter
- 50 g Truvia
- 40 g Cocoa Powder
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Salt
- 60 g Chocolate Protein Powder
- 25 g Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 30 g Walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 175c, and melt the butter in a pan. Dissolve the sugar in the butter.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl and add the other ingredients one by one, mixing each time.
- Set the batter in a 6 inch skillet, and bake for 30 minutes. The top should be set, but slightly jiggly. It will cook further as it cools.
- You can score your tastebuds some extra points by topping the brownies with greek yogurt. Yum!
All Access Membership for £19.99
Band Workouts, Keto Cookbooks, Custom Meal Plans, Bulletproof Habits….And It Doesn’t Stop There.