This one is ridiculously easy to make, and can easily be made in batches, so stock these up in your freezer for when you start craving something.
Remember, giving yourself a keto treat is much better than giving up on the diet and getting the real deal instead.
Keto Cream Cheesecake Bites
- Mixing Bowl
- 30 grams Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 tsp Xantham Gum You can skip this if you want to go completely gluten free, but it does help stick everything together.
- 110 grams Greek Yogurt
- 3 tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- 3 tbsp Melted Butter You can zap them in the microwave or in a pan on low heat.
- 3 tbsp Erithrytol Any sugar free sweetener works here.
- 2 tbsp Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Save 1/4 of the coconut oil, and all the almond flour, and mix the rest into a dough.
- Let it set over 30 minutes, and mix the rest of the ingredients in the meantime.
- Form the frozen mixture into balls, and roll them around in the almond mixture until fully covered.
- Lay the balls on a baking tray and freeze for 3 hours to set.
All Access Membership for £19.99
Carnivore Diet Coach And Personal Trainer