Chicken Bacon Avocado Salad
Calories Per Serving – 760Protein – 108gFat – 31gCarbs – 8g
- 2 pieces Avocado
- 300 grams Cottage Cheese
- 1.5 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3 pieces Large Eggs
- 1/3 cup Chopped Onion
- 1 pieces Jalapeno
- 200 grams Spinach
- 300 grams Reduced Fat Bacon
- 1.5 kg Chicken Breast
- 1 tsp Apple Cider
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- Dice the chin and bacon, then fry it over medium heat.
- Boil the eggs, then chop them.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl, mash up avocado with a fork so it becomes chunky. Then add in yogurt, Dijon and garlic. Mix it together and add more garlic or Dijon to taste.
- Fold in the remaining ingredients, being careful not to overmix.
- Top with olive oil. Season to taste with sea salt, pepper, apple cider vinegar, and lemon juice.
All Access Membership for £19.99
Band Workouts, Keto Cookbooks, Custom Meal Plans, Bulletproof Habits....And It Doesn't Stop There.
Carnivore Diet Coach And Personal Trainer