Anyone have peanut butter powder lying around in their cupboards? Here’s a great recipe to make the most of it.
Peanut Cookie Skillet
- 56 grams Coconut Oil
- 125 grams Peanut Butter
- 115 grams Erythritol
- 2 portions Large Eggs
- 25 grams Vanilla Protein Powder
- 100 grams Peanut Flour PB2 for example
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Xantham Gum
- 1 tsp Salt
- Preheat the oven to 175°
- Melt the oil and peanut butter in the microwave and mix in the sweetener.
- Beat in the eggs, then add the dry ingredients. Finally fold in the chips.
- Bake in a 24cm skillet for 18-22 minutes, or when it starts to brown.
All Access Membership for £19.99
Carnivore Diet Coach And Personal Trainer