Keto Pork Chops
This one pan meal can be ready to serve within 30 minutes, and the creamy sauce will go perfectly alongside the protein-rich pork.
- Cast Iron Pan
- 225 grams Mushrooms
- 500 grams Pork Loin Steaks
- 120 grams Sour Cream
- 20 grams Garlic
- 300 grams Spinach
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 50 grams Mozzarella
- Add the pork to the pan, sprayed with fry-light. Cook on medium heat. Add the seasoning to both sides of the meat.
- Once the pork is golden brown, set it aside and add mushrooms to the pan.
- Add garlic, let it cook for 2 minutes, then pour in the cream and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Now add the spinach and cook till it wilts. Then add the pork back in and drizzle the cheese on top. Cook the meat through, and serve.
Per Serving Protein – 43 Fat – 40 Net Carbs – 8
Carnivore Diet Coach And Personal Trainer