A great post-workout treat. Whether you’ve been at it with the resistance bands, or been out for a run, you deserve something special. Each brownie is less than 100 calories! And this is idiot-proof, you can’t possibly mess the recipe up.
Easy Low Calorie Keto Brownies
- Muffin Tray
- 40 g Protein Powder Chocolate flavour if you have it, but don't worry about this too much.
- 10 g Unsweetened Cacao Powder
- 70 g Cottage Cheese
- 20 g Walden Farms Syrup Or add in a touch of coconut milk
- 10 g Vitafiber Powder You can replace this with other fiber powders like psyllium husk, or flaxseeds.
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Xantham Gum
- Preheat the oven to 175c. Mix the ingredients in a bowl.
- Fill the tray with the dough, and bake for 30 minutes.
More High Protein, Keto-Friendly Recipes