Low calories, high protein, and an ultra easy prep. The perfect preworkout fuel.
Coffee Protein Balls
- 30 g Chocolate Protein Powder Don't have the chocolate flavour? Don't worry!
- 30 g Peanut Butter Powder
- 5 g Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 15 g Erithrytol Alternatively use truvia, or stevia
- 1/2 tsp Xantham Gum
- 2 tbsp Cold Espresso
- Add the dry ingredients together and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the coffee and mold the dough into balls with your hands.
- Leave it in the fridge for a couple of hours, and store or serve.
MORE HIGH PROTEIN, KETO-FRIENDLY RECIPES
Carnivore Diet Coach And Personal Trainer