Here you can try out a snack that doesn’t give you a sugar crash and spikes in self loathing. These protein bars are deliciously simple, and only take a few minutes to prep. No harm, no guilt!
Easy Keto Chocolate Chip Fudge Bars
- Baking Tray
- 15 g Coconut Oil
- 60 g Smooth Peanut Butter
- 60 g PB2 Peanut Flour is essentially the same thing.
- 15 g Cream Cheese
- 50 g Truvia Any zero calories sweetener can be subbed in here.
- 90 g Vanilla Protein Powder
- 30 g Dark Chocolate Chips
- 90 g Coconut Flour
- 150 g Coconut Milk
- In a mixing bowl, combine the coconut flour, protein powder, PB2, and sweetener. Then add the peanut butter, coconut oil, xantham gum, chocolate chips and cream cheese.
- Add in milk little by little until you get a thick dough. Then transfer to the tray.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, then cut into pieces.
MORE HIGH PROTEIN, KETO-FRIENDLY RECIPES
Carnivore Diet Coach And Personal Trainer