Easy Keto Taco Salad
- Cast Iron Pan
- 1 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 500 g 20% Beef Mince
- 300 g Greek Yogurt
- 100 g Mushrooms chopped
- 100 g Leerdammer Cheese chopped
- 100 g Lettuce chopped
- 50 g Tomatoes chopped
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 30 g Spring Onions chopped
- Brown the meat over medium heat, then add mushrooms.
- Set them aside, turn the heat to low, and stir in greek yogurt. Then add the meat back in.
- Add the cooked meat to a bowl and toss with shredded cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and spring onions.
Hey, I’m Sama, a natural bodybuilder who’s bought into the perks of keto and intermittent fasting. Why? When combined, the boosting effect on mental energy is unrivalled on any other diet. And the fat loss isn’t bad either.
I’ve got a ton of recipes, guides and insights covering both diets, and you check them all out on my blog.
MORE HIGH PROTEIN, KETO-FRIENDLY RECIPES