I’m lucky I’ve stopped counting calories, because I’m positive I’ve had at least two kilos of fatty meat today. That alone’s doubled my calorie count, and never mind the eggs.
But it’s been worth it, no regrets. Now I’m going to test out the new waffle maker.
Here’s the recipe. Although you can probably tell just by looking.
Carnivore Burger Special
- Cast Iron Pan
- 2 Beef Burgers
- 1 large Egg
- 1 Tbsp Greek Yogurt
- 1 Bacon Rasher
- 2 slices Salami
- 2 slices Leerdammer Cheese
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- Fry the egg on both sides. Then remove it from the pan, and cook the bacon and the burgers until browned.
- Mix the seasoning along with the greek yogurt.
- Now add the yogurt over one of the burgers, the stack the other ingredients before sealing it off with the second burger.
- You could try to attack it like a caveman would, but I'd recommend playing it safe with a knife and fork.
Hey, I’m Sama, a natural bodybuilder who’s bought into the perks of keto and intermittent fasting. Why? When combined, the boosting effect on mental energy is unrivalled on any other diet. And the fat loss isn’t bad either.
I’ve got a ton of recipes, guides and insights covering both diets, and you check them all out on my blog.
MORE HIGH PROTEIN, KETO-FRIENDLY RECIPES
Carnivore Diet Coach And Personal Trainer