These miracle waffles are fluffy, but with a crisp finish on the outsides! And completely sin free, with no carbs in sight. The perfect self-indulgent treat.
Zero Carb Protein Waffles
- Waffle Maker
- 30 g Protein Powder
- 30 ml Almond Milk
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Guar Gum
- 30 g Feta Cheese (Crumbled)
- 15 g Truvia or Eriythritol
- Blend all the ingredients together, and in the meantime, pre-heat the waffle iron while adding some cooking spray.
- Pour the mixture into the waffle tray, just enough to cover the surface. Close the lid and wait 5-6 minutes until its cooked.
- Remove the waffle with a fork or spatula, and serve alongside some greek yogurt or sugar-free syrup.
- Repeat until the batter runs out.
Hey, I’m Sama, a natural bodybuilder who’s bought into the perks of keto and intermittent fasting. Why? When combined, the boosting effect on mental energy is unrivalled on any other diet. And the fat loss isn’t bad either.
I’ve got a ton of recipes, guides and insights covering both diets, and you can stay in the loop by subscribing to my newsletter below.
MORE HIGH PROTEIN, KETO-FRIENDLY RECIPES
Carnivore Diet Coach And Personal Trainer