I’ve been testing my new waffle maker, and it’s made for some amazing upgrades so far. As much as I love the process of cooking, I do better when I can step back and just focus on adding the right healthy ingredients. I want food to boost me up to my best possible capacity. No bloating, no fatigue, no inflammation, none of the things that reliably wrecked my mornings before they were allowed to get going. So I don’t want my recipes to just taste good. I need them to perform.
That’s why I’ve powered up these waffles with the best possible ingredients. Bacon, beef, syrup, cheese, it’s a magical combo that doesn’t fail to light the brain up!
Sweet & Crispy Bacon Waffles
- Waffle Maker
- 2 slices Bacon
- 50 g 20% Lamb Mince
- 2 large Eggs
- 14 g Cream Cheese
- 20 g Walden Farms Sugar Free Syrup Alternatively you can use a granulated sweetener like erithrytol
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Turn on the waffle iron and coat it with lite oil spray.
- Blend all the ingredients together until you get a smooth runny consistency. Add a touch of coconut milk if it's too solid.
- Pour the mixture into the waffle tray and close the lid. Cook for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Repeat the process until the batter's finished. You should get two rounds out of these portions.
Hey, I’m Sama, a natural bodybuilder who’s bought into the perks of keto and intermittent fasting. Why? When combined, the boosting effect on mental energy is unrivalled on any other diet. And the fat loss isn’t bad either.
I’ve got a ton of recipes, guides and insights covering both diets, and you can stay in the loop by subscribing to my newsletter below.
MORE HIGH PROTEIN, KETO-FRIENDLY RECIPES
Follow Me On Social Media
Carnivore Diet Coach And Personal Trainer