These doughnuts, or muffins depending on how you see them, only have 3 grams of net carbs per serving. These recipes make sticking to carnivore much harder than it needs to be, but I like to branch out every now and then. Beef and butter is delicious, but standard keto offers so many possibilities.
Low Carb / Keto / Gluten Free
Cinnamon Protein Doughnuts
- Waffle Iron Or Doughnut Tray
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 10 g Inulin Powder
- 15 g Erithyritol
- 60 g Cottage Cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Guar Gum
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flakes
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Preheat the waffle iron, or the oven to 175. In the meantime, just pile all the ingredients (bar the coconut and butter) in the blender and keep mixing till you get a smooth flowing consistency.
- Add some of the batter to the tray, leaving some space at the top.
- As you wait for the batter to bake up, heat the butter in a small bowl and drop in the coconut flakes. When the doughnuts are ready, just dip it into the mixture to coat the top.
- If you still have some batter remaining, you can go for round two. Except this time you can always mix it up by adding melted dark chocolate for the glaze!
Macros Per ServingProtein – 18g Fat – 12g Net Carbs – 3g
Hey, I’m Sama, a natural bodybuilder who’s bought into the perks of keto and intermittent fasting. Why? When combined, the boosting effect on mental energy is unrivaled on any other diet. And the fat loss isn’t bad either.
I’ve got a ton of recipes, guides and insights covering both diets, and you can stay in the loop by subscribing to my newsletter below.
MORE HIGH PROTEIN, KETO-FRIENDLY RECIPES
Follow Me On Social Media
Carnivore Diet Coach And Personal Trainer