For some reason people have carnivore pinned down as a restrictive diet. Technically, they’re right. When I hatched up this omelette, I didn’t have the chance to throw in some spinach to add some fluff. This is just the condensed version. Eggs, meat, and cheese. And there’s nothing wrong with that combo. I’d go as far as to label them as the holy trinity of flavour.
There are so many different ways to spice up this recipe. You could add some liver pate, casserole-style beef, or even slide in a generous pat of butter. So that’s hardly what you could call restrictive!
Carnivore Giant Omelette
- Frying Pan
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 piece Bacon
- 50 g 20% Beef Mince / Ground
- 20 g Salami
- 50 g Greek Yogurt
- 20 g Mozzarrella Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- Heat some light oil in a pan over medium heat, then brown the mince and bacon. Beat the eggs in the meantime.
- Once the meat's cooked, remove them and add the eggs.
- Tilt the pan every now and then so the runny bits move to the middle. Once the egg is starting to set, add the toppings.
- Cook for a few extra minutes, then remove, fold, and serve.
Try Out More Of My Carnivore Recipes!