Keto Cream Cheesecake Bites
Craving something sweet? In most cases, you're much better off with a fat bomb, compared to giving in a grabbing the cookie. Unless it's a keto cookie, I also make those.
- 30 grams Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 tsp Xantham Gum You can skip this if you want to go completely gluten free, but it does help stick everything together.
- 110 grams Greek Yogurt
- 3 tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- 3 tbsp Melted Butter You can zap them in the microwave or in a pan on low heat.
- 3 tbsp Erithrytol Any sugar free sweetener works here.
- 2 tbsp Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
Save 1/4 of the coconut oil, and all the almond flour, and mix the rest into a dough.
Let it set over 30 minutes, and mix the rest of the ingredients in the meantime.
Form the frozen mixture into balls, and roll them around in the almond mixture until fully covered.
Lay the balls on a baking tray and freeze for 3 hours to set.
Protein - 6g
Fat - 18g
Carbs - 10g