Easy Keto Chocolate Chip Fudge Bars
Here you can try out a snack that doesn't give you a sugar crash and spikes in self loathing. These protein bars are deliciously simple, and only take a few minutes to prep. No harm, no guilt!
- 15 g Coconut Oil
- 60 g Smooth Peanut Butter
- 60 g PB2 Peanut Flour is essentially the same thing.
- 15 g Cream Cheese
- 50 g Truvia Any zero calories sweetener can be subbed in here.
- 90 g Vanilla Protein Powder
- 30 g Dark Chocolate Chips
- 90 g Coconut Flour
- 150 g Coconut Milk
In a mixing bowl, combine the coconut flour, protein powder, PB2, and sweetener. Then add the peanut butter, coconut oil, xantham gum, chocolate chips and cream cheese.
Add in milk little by little until you get a thick dough. Then transfer to the tray.
Refrigerate for 1 hour, then cut into pieces.
Protein - 21g
Fat - 19g
Carbs - 9g